quinta-feira, 29 de março de 2018

Blockbuster em Película #12



READY PLAYER ONE, de Steven Spielberg, rodado em película de 35 mm (Kodak Vision3 250D 5207, Vision3 500T 5219).

«60% of the movie was created by visual artists, but they are following some kind of lighting that I established in 40% of the movie, which was live action, also shot on film. So they are following lighting that I’ve established in this movie, READY PLAYER ONE, and also in previous movies. They using imagery from other movies that I’ve done with Steven and they’re reproducing the light that I would create. Some of the light from MINORITY REPORT. Some of the light from ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE. So they’re following the philosophy of my light.», Janusz Kaminski, director de fotografia do filme.

[Fonte e imagem: Collider].



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário